Are you worried about a loved one who lives alone?
Over 4,000 Newcastle residents live safely and independently in their own homes thanks to Ostara’s 24 hour response and support service.
Who does Ostara help?
If you have a relative who is older, unwell or recently bereaved, simple and discrete pieces of technology connected to a local 24 hour response centre can put your mind at ease and take practical steps to keep your loved one safe.
How does Ostara’s service work?
Ostara supplies state of the art alarm equipment and connects it to their 24 hour response centre in South Gosforth. There is a menu of equipment to choose from including:
- Simple alarm buttons
- Fall detectors
- Medication dispensers and reminders
- Door exit sensors
- Bed occupancy sensors
- Flood detectors
- Smoke and carbon monoxide alarms.
If an alarm is activated, Ostara’s 24 hour response centre is alerted immediately, putting the wheels in motion to get customers the help they need, whether that is sending the emergency services if necessary or dispatching an Ostara 24 hour response officer to check the customer is ok.
- 24 hour service, 365 days per year
- Prices start from £5.95 per week with unlimited usage
- No installation or set-up costs
- Free cancellation at any time
- Menu of equipment to meet individual needs
- Local provider based in Newcastle upon Tyne
- Fleet of response cars and team of response officers always on hand.
Request your free information pack today
Please note: Ostara is only available in Newcastle upon Tyne and some parts of Northumberland.